Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Forgive Me!

Ok...I confess I am the world's worst blogger!

I will give a quick update and then move forward to see if I can improve my blogging skills!

Our grandson, Luke Gardner Bryan, arrived on October 6, 2010. He is the most precious boy in the world!!!
Troy & I LOVE being grandparents!












Our middle daughter, Haley, got married on November 5, 2011.

We have a wonderful new son-in-law, Kyle.

Another beautiful wedding at the farm!







Luke is going to be a big brother in June! We are getting a granddaughter!!!!

Our family is our greatest blessing!

I totally redecorated The Cottage over the past couple of weeks. So excited about the results and will write about that in my next post.

I know many other things have happened in our lives in the past 18 months but I will spare you an entire play by play.

Here’s hoping I can do a better job keeping this blog current….

No comments: